Friday, April 18, 2008

Going Raw

More than half my life I have battled with food, weight and health problems. I have eaten raw in the past, briefly, to detox. I felt great when I was doing that but ended up returning to my bad habits. I have been working out trying to get healthy, but haven't paid enough attention to the fuel I give my body. I have decided to go raw again. This isn't going to be easy. I love fruit and veggies, but I also love bbq and cheese. I know this will take lots of planning. I am going to take this one meal, one day at a time. I went shopping today and got lots of fruit, veggies, almonds and pumpkin seeds. I also got some good vitamins and some bee pollen. I usually drink lots of diet coke and I'm afraid of withdrawing from that more than anything, usually I get headaches if I can't have diet coke. I am determined to stick with this and hopefully blogging about it will help. I also found some blogs of other people who follow a raw food diet. I want that glow, I want to feel great, I want to look great, I want all the benefits of healthy eating! Lord, help me be strong and do what I know I need to do to regain my health!

No comments: