Sunday, April 27, 2008

Day 9

This morning I weigh 229, 8.5 lbs lost! More importantly, it wasn't 'til I was half way down the stairs this morning that I noticed that I wasn't stiff and sore (like usual). I know I've said it before, but I'm just amazed at how I feel. I don't do deprivation and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything by not having cooked food. I know I will have cooked food sometime. But I have no cravings at all. If just a week of eating healthy like this has such a profound effect I can't imagine what a whole lifetime would be! This is like the magic bullet. I can't believe that people spend so much money on 'diet plans' that feed you prepackaged, cooked and killed food. I can't believe how long I have tried to get healthy by starving myself fat. I'm on plan and I'm staying there. This isn't a just until I lose 88lbs thing, this is how I'm going to eat forever!


............

This morning one of the girls at work brought in TWO DOZEN donuts, I didn't even have a bite of one. I had my bee pollen and honey this morning and some fresh juice. I ate fruit, nuts and a big salad with balsamic vinegar for lunch. A friend of mine who is a vegetarian is coming home for a visit from Utah next week. I would love to uncook a nice dinner for her. Tomorrow I'm going to look into a few recipes. :)

No comments: