Monday, April 21, 2008

Day 3

I weigh 232.5 this morning. I feel great, no headache this morning. I had company last night and he wanted to go out to dinner. I made him a sandwich instead and we stayed here, I ate strawberries. I wasn't hungry at all. I am going to bring my food to work again today and stay on plan. Tomorrow may be the challenge since I will be home all day.

...........

I had a few temptations today, but nothing serious. I just ate what I was supposed to eat and waited it out. I have had some hunger, but healthy hunger that is satisfied by my raw food (salad, berries, grapes, almonds, pumpkin seeds. I had my break fast of a little bit of honey with a sprinkling of bee pollen. I took my vitamins too.

People I've talked to about eating raw food all ask about 'explosions'. I haven't really had that problem. Things are fine there. I feel pretty good all around. I bought an outfit that is a size too small. I can get into the jeans and don't have to lay down to zip them up, but they are too tight. I got a coral smocked t-shirt to go with them. I think if I lost 10 lbs they would fit nicely, so that is my goal for now. The total I want to lose is 88lbs (237-149).

No comments: