Thursday, April 24, 2008

Day 6

I'm back to 232.5 this morning. I think that it may have been the beer I drank that made me put on a few lbs overnight. I started my morning with a full tsp of bee pollen and honey, then in a little while I'll have some water and my vitamins. I think I'll make a juice for breakfast...I love that juicer! I had juice last night and made some chopped avocado and tomatoes, yummy. I'm not working today but I don't think it will be a challenge to stay raw. :)

I also noticed something. For a while now I have had pain. Pain in my shoulders and hips. When I first get up or if I've been sitting for a while I can barely walk. The pain is always there, sometimes worse than others. I won't say I'm pain free now, but I definitely have less pain.


...........

I ended up making some guacamole and digging out the left over tortilla chips from the cookout last weekend. Other than that I have been super raw. I used my juicer twice today. My brother and a few friends have asked me, 'So, what are you vegan?' LOL I won't say I'm vegan, but I have been raw (except the littlest piece of grilled steak last weekend) for almost a week and I love it. I am not missing the diet coke. I got one the other day and it tasted bad. Strange since I lived on diet coke. I have been drinking coffee or iced coffee almost every day though.

No comments: