Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day 5

After eating cooked food yesterday and drinking beer I have such wicked heartburn...bleh! And, I weigh 234.5 this morning! That is 2.5 lbs more than yesterday. Yuck! I feel gross, it won't be hard for me to stick to eating raw today. I hadn't had any heartburn until I ate cooked food.

...........

I had absolutely no problem staying raw today. I know it's only been a handful of days but I already feel so much more energy and I don't miss the junk at all! I'm going to juice for dinner and have some nuts. I'm off work tomorrow but I don't have anything planned (like a cookout) so I shouldn't have a problem staying raw. I had very little cooked food yesterday but I have had heartburn almost all day...I don't know if it was that or the beer I drank.

No comments: