Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Day 4

I weigh 232 even this morning. Last night was a little challenging, I wanted something to eat just because I was bored. I ended up making a raw corn relish with fresh corn sliced off the cob (florida corn this time of year) sliced tomatoes and onions a little soy sauce. I need to tweek the recipe a little but it satisfied me and kept me from eating junk.

I'm going shopping today and I'm going to see what raw food products they have at the store. There is also a little place about 20 minutes away that I have passed many times that is a raw food health store that I want to check out. I saw some great recipes at www.living-foods.com that I want to check out.

It's my day off and I have so much to do around the house, but it's beautiful out so I want to make sure I get outside for some fresh air and sunshine too!

.............

I ate about 75-80% raw today. This evening my nephew came over for dinner and I grilled some steak and potatoes and corn. I made a fresh guacamole and had some tortilla chips with it. I also bought a juicer today and made juice earlier and then again for my nephew. I'm not worried at all about staying raw right now. :) (oh, I did have a few beers today too)

No comments: