Sunday, April 20, 2008

Day 2

This morning I weigh 234, 3 lbs less than yesterday. I feel fine, maybe a little tired. But, I should be tired, I just came off a 60hr + week, and am working again today and tomorrow. I don't feel particularly hungry. I had a 1/2 tsp honey with 1/2 tsp bee pollen to break fast.

I'm really amazed at how I don't feel hungry, any other diet I have ever been on I'm starving all day. That's why I knew if I were going to diet I would go raw again, I didn't feel hungry last time either. I woke up with a little headache though, that could be overtiredness too.

I calculated the caloric intake from yesterday and it was a little bit under 1000 calories. The calculations had high fiber (22 grams) and really low sodium (292) protein (26.6) fat (51-all those nuts and seeds and cream in my coffee) carbs (109-fruits). The calories seem pretty low, but I don't think I could have eaten any more, I brought fruit with me that I didn't even get to eat. We'll see how today goes.

...........

Today went well, but I had a headache. I ate what I did yesterday but had strawberries instead of grapes. Before I went to work the family was getting together for a cookout for Sayla's birthday. There was so much temptation as people arrived with apple strudel and donuts and chips and soda... But, I was good. :)

No comments: