Saturday, April 26, 2008

Day 8

Today is Day 8 raw. I feel amazing, I have so much energy and less pain than I usually have. I have also lost 5lbs. My weight this morning is 232 even. I'm glad I added juicing to the raw foods, I love fresh juice....mmmmm! I am working again today, of course. Then my son and his fiance want to go to dinner. I know I'll be able to find a big salad or something. I'm not worried about staying raw because I love it so much :)

Justin and Jen are getting married in September and I have already made a deposit for the rehearsal dinner...at Muddy River Smokehouse! LOL Lots of bbq, cooked food. Oh, it's only one night and the party is for them and our guests, not for me. :)


...........

I ate only raw today, and after work I went out to dinner with Justin, Jen and Mammie. I ordered a large green salad and was perfectly satisfied with it. Justin got a big thing of fried crawfish and I didn't even try one, Jen got a cheeseburger and fries and Mammie got a small fried fish platter. I did have a tiny bit of popcorn. I drank water. I'm still not drinking diet coke. I didn't even intend on not drinking diet coke, I didn't think it was possible to stop drinking it since I'm a diet coke addict. I think I have had a great 1st week raw!

No comments: